Wednesday, November 30

Body: Again woke up at 2a or so, but didn't need to get up. But not waking easily in the normal time, hubs let the dogs out. Body was feeling a little creaky. Managed the yoga but it felt hard. Lightweight lifting was a good balance of sweaty but not heavy. Finished my November volume less than my "starry eyes" had hoped for, but most definitely above my norm. Not sure if it was TOO much above my norm, but I am starting to feel the effects of 9 straight workout days, and looking forward to Friday rest day.

Brain: Still good. Still quite busy and a bit overwhelmed, but staying organized and getting better at prioritizing. Expect a long 2 days yet, and possibly some weekend work, but totally will be worth it when I'm beaching with my favorites in MEHICO.

No comments:

Post a Comment