Thursday, December 1

Body: Woke about 230a, tossed & turned, finally got up around 3a for water, bathroom, calories. As usual, took ages to fall back, monkey mind, anger. Hank woke me up AFTER Hop had let dogs back in. I was a sad tired mess. Dehydrated and groggy and had to shake off a really shitty dream. Managed about 10 minutes of sun salutations and felt a little better as I moved, but still tired and weak. Spent the morning dragging, even took ibuprofen after a few hours because I was feeling so super creaky. Session still went magically well, press AND deadlift PRs, enough to make me ring the bell. Energy stayed good after that until home; but could've hit bed at 730p or so.

Brain: Tough morning, feeling so tired and the workload was starting to grind me down. Technology problems made me want to cry. Chief ditching me at the last second due to his own workload made me want to cry. Still nailing heavy press AND heavy deadlifts made me want to dance. Hooray! Wonderful team meeting which covered a lot of Mexico prep made me super duper hopeful that we can accomplish a lot, and happy that I'm there, and impressed as usual by the wise young Chiefs. Worked late as expected but got things done and got some play in, and left mentally energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment