Wednesday, August 24

Body: Got up feeling tired, woke h/s/g at 330a but not enough to get up; Clyde a jerk at 430a, dogs jerks at 530a, FUN TIMES. Body feels good. Neck is improved. Ran with two boys and they were willing to do my walk/run intervals that made it easier for me, plus it was cooler and thus fun!

Brain: Fair to good. Worked on a messy, messy set of books, and LOVED making sense of it all. Also felt guilty at the thought of quitting here anytime soon, after a new hire bolted. I will feel SO GUILTY leaving, no matter when it is. But I also spent the day badly wishing I were at NSS to take care of things there, and I guess the moral of the story is that I need a clone. A lovely run, although I greatly missed Heidi as I drove home; want her back in MN now please.

No comments:

Post a Comment