Sunday, August 14

Body: Woke earlier than yesterday, but still slept fairly decent. Took a nap at home, not really sleepy, but it's what the rest of the family was doing, so I did, too. Had basically no motivation after that. Lift? Bah. Run? Bah. Forced myself to do the bare minimum: 10 sprints.

Brain: Another morning with coffee & books & Hanky & quiet. Finished my PT cert book reading, now I have to do a bunch of workbook and online module stuff to learn the few things covered on the test. I kind of hate this, because I am learning to pass a test & get a piece of paper, but I want to ACTUALLY learn this stuff, too, but that takes practice, which I won't have for an unknown while. Email from Chief shows he must have seen his added Cart items from Friday, but he didn't say anything about it. I wish I had seen his reaction! Thought about telling him & making him look on Friday, but that seemed lame. In lieu of morning hike, we basically packed up & left to get home, so hubs could get skidloader fetched & gravel spread. Got my usual chores got knocked out, except food prep. I would've needed to go grocery shopping, but couldn't bring myself to do it, nor care. I'll hate myself for this within 24 hours, I'm sure. Tired. Wishing tomorrow wasn't Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment