Monday, August 22

Body: Sleep wasn't great thanks to the too-big supper; even found myself eating less than normal today. Some soreness in legs & glutes & low back from yesterday's workout. The combo of heat, not much time, and 2 speedsters as running buddies kept me home; I did sprints instead.

Brain: Decent. An easy day at DBB, some work without pending deadlines, chitchat, fun times. Took the practice test and barely passed, but given the upcoming class itself, I think I'm where I can expect to be. Came home and made the easy exercise choice, then had a good amount of time to study further. I'm finding a lot of issues with the info; there is so very little that feels helpful to actual real-life PT situations, but NSS is a lot different than most gyms, so that's part of it. Still, all I have to do is pass, so I can cross the T's and dot the I's, and then move on to REAL learning. Parents delivered camper and the friend PAID us for using it! Hey, new revenue stream!

No comments:

Post a Comment