Friday, July 29

Body: Fairly good. Tired as shit, though, as I woke often, and the pets were jerks early. Strained left trap/upper back area again yesterday during session, and it was awful overnight. I wanted to cry as I realized it was time to get up. Took ibuprofen immediately in the morning. Stayed annoying all day, but not nearly so sharp as initially, or overnight. Energy level during the day didn't crash, but was never good.

Brain: Down, thanks to the terrible sleep. And thinking too much about my loneliness, particularly Chief's pending absence. At least Other Chief is back next week, perhaps that will help my brain state. In eve, visited in-laws with the dogs, lots of silliness amongst them & kiddos. But ready for bed early, could've crawled in at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment