Tuesday, December 29

Nutrition: Tonight I tried a trick discussed at the canteen, after donating blood. I opened a bag of potato chips, filled a bowl, and closed up the bag & put it away. I only ate what was in the bowl, rather than the entire bag in front of me. And I was still satisfied. WHAT A CRAZY CONCEPT. THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS!
  • 2 larabars
  • Paleokrunch
  • ~2s olive oil potato chips

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 72% quality. Woke & up for bathroom, water, snack at 130a. Angrily.

Healthy Movement: Body felt great. Something a bit off in left hip flexor, it got a little bitchy during squats. Rest of the day was all cool. Shoulder slightly improving.

Fun & Play: NSS day, silliness abounding. That place makes me so happy. Donating blood, which including running into two friends, thus chatting the entire time. Time to read with my cuddly pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment