Tuesday, December 15

Nutrition: Let CJ twist my arm into 1pm coffee: delicious happiness!
  • 2 Larabars
  • rice spaghetti

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 77% quality. Hank up at 430a, jerkface. Tired girl. Left shoulder was a bit crank overnight when sleeping on it.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling fairly good. Session went decent. Slight weirdness in left hip flexor, but was not bothered during squats.

Fun & Play: NSS day. Good Chief chat, much productivity, and random silliness like shuffling on the ice to the mailbox with CJ. FB fun. Chores finished. Reading time with Hanky trying to get into my lap.

Temperance: I am back to giving up on my too-busy friend. I just can't keep chasing that friendship. If it has to be forced, then it's not worth my time. It's too exhausting, and it's very bad for my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment