Tuesday, December 1

Nutrition: Again feeling pretty hungry today; bought an overpriced banana at the coffee shop at 430p because I couldn't fathom waiting another 1.5 hours for food.

  • 2 larabars


Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 80% quality. Solid until 4a, when Hank began prancing. Hubs let him out, thankfully.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling great. Squats felt fantastic in session, pulls were lame, bench was decent. Pulls afterward were better than last week felt, and I even logged flexed arm hang time, using my plan. Some tightness in core, both sides, so I won't run tomorrow. Swings & snatches it shall be!

Fun & Play: NSS day. Lots of fun there, from session to Xmas decorating to GP hug. Coffee with BK while my oil got changed. Hubs time. FB silliness. Hank time.

No comments:

Post a Comment