Thursday, December 17

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars
  • GF dinner roll
  • this may have been the night I ate a pot full of spaghetti?

Sleep: 9 (!) hours in bed, 845p-545a, 92% quality. Hanky boy came in at his usual 430a, Hop beeped his shock collar (beeped, didn't shock), and he went back to sleep. Thus, SO DID I. It was glorious. I slept through my alarm. It was glorious.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling pretty great. Session was a decent showing other than the left shoulder mobility is getting worse. I suppose when I do absolutely nothing about it, that's not a surprising outcome, eh?

Fun & Play: NSS day. Helping a friend experiencing depression, and being able to understand exactly how she feels, small slice of gratitude for the pain I went through back when. Session full of smartassery. Beloved coworkers, just wondertastic beings. Pets. Hubs. Reading. Writing.

I don't need much.

No comments:

Post a Comment