Sunday, December 6

Nutrition:
  • 1 Larabar
  • another bag avocado oil potato chips (I KNOW)
Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 10p-515a, no quality, but I'd say 90%. Just too short, because I need to learn I CANNOT go to bed late. Hank needed out at 5a; I wanted him to go out and never come back, I was so cranky at that point; why can't he let me sleep in?!

Healthy Movement: Body feeling good, like not even a tight lower back from deadlifts; found myself anticipating that while doing laundry (possibly conditioned to feel the QL tendonitis?), and was quite happy to feel nothing but good. Went running with my TROUSers+, and it was a gorgeous morning in the woods. The run itself got hard at 5 miles, when deadlift legs showed up, but it was fine, we weren't trying to be speedy.

Fun & Play: Reading. Running. Woods. Friends. Hot coffee. Stealing NSS wireless to speed up my phone's eons-long downloads. Reading reading reading. Quotes. Hubs time. Hanky-thinking-he-is-a-lapdog time.

No comments:

Post a Comment