Saturday, December 26

Nutrition:
  • Trav's
  • bag olive oil chips

Sleep: 9.25 hours in bed, 845p-6a, 86% quality. Hellz yeah, I got up feeling awesome.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling great straight out of bed. Sat around all morning. Shoulder was perfectly fine, nothing - until I held the grocery basket in my left hand for like 5 minutes. BOOM, now it hurts the rest of the day. So I'm adding BB deadlifting to my possible shoulder-pain causers. Finally logged a trail run, in lots of fresh snow, making it extra hard. Still, great fun with BK, feels like it's been ages. Post-run, had some niggles up in the hamstring insertion areas, an old ache - not the strained hamstring pain from this summer/fall.

Fun & Play: Slow-moving morning with Clyde in my lap. Fewer places to change my stored credit card than I thought. Loooong second breakfast with my BB. Running with BK. Being outside in the daylight! Laziness on couch, snuggling with Clyde & Hanky boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment