Monday, December 7

Nutrition: Am I sick? At lunch, ribs just weren't good: too fatty, too little flavor. Never in my life have I left ribs uneaten; I've out-eaten my own dad at a rib fest! Weird.
  • Larabars: 2

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, I'll judge 90% quality, but too short. Hank began prancing at 4a or so, like a punk-ass mofo.

Healthy Movement: Feeling yesterday's run, legs aching everywhere just a bit. Should've done swings & snatches, but I was feeling lazy.

Fun & Play: Lots of extra reading time thanks to Hank, drank an extra coffee while reading about AT hiking! DBB was productive, but not my favorite task, so it felt like a long day, but it actually helped when I made it longer and visited my papa to do his bookwork, too. I like that guy! Hubs time, taste-testing his rib sauce for the Xmas party. Another 50 pages read in my AT book. I am craving nature and trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment