Monday, December 28

Nutrition: Think I need to stop with the two-per-morning Larabars and instead try having a large snack/small meal just once in mid-morning. I can't not have something, since breakfast is at 530a and lunch is at 115p (after noon lifting). If I thought & planned in "meal" terms, I could avoid spending so much on LBs, avoid a decent amount of sugar, and have better nutrients coming in. This will be quite a challenge for me to accomplish, since LBs are just SO EASY.
  • Larabars: 2
  • Paleokrunch

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 66% quality. Weird; I would've called it 90%. Woke naturally but was disappointed when I looked at the time, felt like I could have tucked back in & fallen back.

Healthy Movement: Slight ache in back & lower body. Shoulder only vaguely there; carried 25-lb cat litter across WalMart with left hand and it didn't whine; yay! Got tired at DBB, but that's again because I don't move enough.

Fun & Play: Slow-moving morning. Nice boss men chitchat. SM chitchat. Evening DBB Xmas gathering was lovely. Excellent people.

No comments:

Post a Comment