Friday, December 18

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars
  • GF dinner roll
  • Qdoba
  • sugary cashew bites (shared with my NSS peeps so I'd only get a few)

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 97% quality. YES. Hanky didn't even get off the couch today.

Healthy Movement: Low back was tight today, I'd blame both deadlifts and the stress of caring for my friend. Nothing major though, just tight.

Fun & Play: NSS day. Coworkers who belong on walls of fame, everywhere. Friend battling depression had a better day, and I played a part in that. Incredibly wondertastic and sweet meeting with my generous boss boys. I love them so deeply, I can't even find words. Emma time, shopping for Katie (pushing all the noisy buttons in the toy aisle), out for supper, followed by [lengthy] chitchat with the rest of her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment