Wednesday, November 18

Nutrition: I returned to taking cod liver oil supplements today. Had run out and decided to see if I noticed anything (not really), but eye doctor told me fish oil would be good for my eyes. Changes the viscosity of your tears, prevent build-up on the contacts. I don't like gummy contacts, or any risk to eye health, so: sold!
  • 2 Larabars
  • Pint AZ

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 85% quality. Sound, woken by alarm.

Healthy Movement: Lower legs feel much better getting out of bed compared to yesterday. Still, a little all-over gunk in the system, no run tonight. I planned on working swings & snatches, but by the time I got home, I literally forgot all about it. Genius. Super smart me.

Fun & Play: Dentist. (Dentist? Fun? Yep! Mine is, anyway.) FB silliness. Gremlins movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment