Tuesday, November 24

Nutrition: Probably Definitely far too much birthday sugar.
  • 1 Larabar
  • 2 pieces cheezecake
  • GF English muffin
  • Qdoba
  • Pint AZ

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a, 84% quality.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling great other than left knee. Disappointing pulls in session, but everything else was consistently good.

Fun & Play: NSS! Birthday fun! Tons of fabulous messages, lovely treats, many hugs, Amazon delivery, take-out with the hubs, chore-avoidance. Even the pets let me sleep in!

Temperance: Expanded job possibility at NSS that feels scary & overwhelming, fearing it will put me into a place of failure, doing a thing I feel that I'm not good enough to do. But if the boss boys believe in me, if they believe I can learn the things that I don't know, then shouldn't I continue to trust their thus-far-impeccable judgment? I need far more confidence, far less self-doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment