Tuesday, November 17

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 98% quality. The whole house slept in: yay!

Healthy Movement: Body is junky, hips down. Muscles just somewhat sore, but lower legs quite crank about running, and everything just feels like there is sand in my oil, y'know? Session was only so-so: pulls a touch backward, squats used every crank joint, etc. First two sets of bench felt like a new move, second two sets went much better. BK canceled on tomorrow's run, and that made me seriously think about whether I should run or not. I keep saying I want to focus on lifting this winter, yet I keep thinking I should be able to run my LCSP loop 3x a week as well...and that may be too much for this body. You can imagine how I feel about that.

Fun & Play: NSS day! Fun little projects, including a massive pull of data for Chief to use for budgeting/planning. Impressed the shit out of him with how quickly I got it. It's what I do, yo! Session, with Timmy. GP chitchat. Two annoying little errands knocked out. Hubs home. Doting pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment