Tuesday, November 10

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars
  • Emergen-C
  • Bag olive oil potato chips

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 830p-5a, 96% quality. Fine, but up at 430a onward. Seriously, my dog is just an asshole. Hubs got up and let them out, and then left, yet Hank pranced and whined just the same, needing me to get up (And do what? WTF do you need at 430am?!).

Healthy Movement: Once again, body felt great in warm-up, smooth machine, although session was only okay. Wait, I'm a dick: I had a total-rep PR in NG pulls, solid showing in heavy squats, but bench was disappointing. Damn that technical bench! Doesn't she know how I love & adore her? Why she always gotta play hard to get??

Fun & Play: At NSS with much progress made on a [very draining] project. Hugs & high fives from my hero GP. HH and CP chitchats; one plotting a run, the other feeling the same sadness regarding a pal, which made me feel like I'm not overreacting. Silent house. FB silliness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment