Sunday, November 8

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars
  • some chili pistachios

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 1030p-7a, 96% quality. Super hard bed, thought it would be awful, but I slept much better than expected, considering adjusting my own fancy mattress up a lot to see if it's better. Managed to sleep in, and it was lovely.

Healthy Movement: Visiting all day, long drive home, no time for lifting. Did log a nice little walk in the sunshine, at least. 4 hours sitting in car again, super ugh.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Amy time, Maya time. Walking in the woods. Small-town WI meat locker shopping. Podcasting hilarity. Thrilled pets at my miraculous return home.

Temperance: So very hard to leave Amy, after the chitchat that cemented in just how much I love her and miss her. I so wish all my beloveds were still close by. Thinking a camping trip next summer should be in the close vicinity of the Subrt family's homestead. Fall trail racing season officially over: sad times. Last year ended on such an amazing high, full of BK's successes & so many wonderful new friendships & inside jokes & fun race memories. This year feels like it ended too abruptly (I should've stuck around Icebox to help clean-up, absorb just a little more of the atmosphere), after hearing disappointing stories of  some of my fave trail people acting like bullies, after so little time with BK in the past 6-ish months, compounded by the past couple months of desperately missing all of my TROUSers...painful. Wistful. A tough drive home, absorbing all the changes I wish weren't happening, and wishing for a magic wand.

Stress Management: Hubs still working basically 24/7, missing him, worrying about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment