Saturday, November 21

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars
  • bag olive oil potato chips
  • GF English muffin

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 930p-5a, 84% quality. In late due to hubs, woken at 4a by dogs, dozed it out until I couldn't. Very tired by 7p.

Healthy Movement: Run felt pretty damn great on the legs, although lungs were constantly asking for walkable hills. Plenty of physical labor afterward, butchering hogs, totally drained by the time I got home.

Fun & Play: Slow-moving morning. Quick dose of hubs time. Easy run. On trails. In my second home. With most of my besties. Without pain. Adventures in hog butchering at the parents', lotsa family, thrilled pooches, hilarity with chitlins, coolers o' deliciousness, all for $67 + a day of labor. Silent house waiting for me & the exhausted pooches. Unexpected dose of hubs time.

No comments:

Post a Comment