Monday, November 30

Nutrition: HUNGRY today. Ate all my snacks and was out of food mid-afternoon before my run, so I was hungry that whole time, too. Guess how delightful I was when I finally got home!
  • Larabars: 2

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 930p-5a, 85% quality. Hanky began dancing at 430a, like a jackass.

Healthy Movement: Body feels good, but do have a weird tightness in right upper arm. Come on! Run went well, fast & easy, and so playful in the quiet, snowy beauty. Shivering miserable mess by the time I got home, and joints were already feeling poorly that quickly. I made sure to eat my salad, despite wanting a hot grilled cheeze, knowing the nutrition of those veggies is likely to prevent continuing to feel junky tomorrow. I'm getting wiser in my ripe old age.

Fun & Play: Hubs time in the morning! Productivity at DBB. Some FB silliness. Chitchat with my running besties, and then actually running with all of them in the wintery beauty! Hearing good great news for two of them. A fast-for-me run. Hankypank silliness and Clyde cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment