Monday, November 2

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 85% quality. Dogs noisy, but mostly I woke naturally about 430a. Damn time change. Pretty tired later in the day, feeling like nearly shower time at only 630p. Damn time change.

Healthy Movement: Some tightness in back from yesterday's workout, but not a concerning level. Rest day today; figure I had 4 full rest (from running) days between the successful 2- & 3-mile runs, so now let's do 3 days (so, Wednesday), then 2 days (Saturday), then HOPEFULLY back to my normal M/W/St schedule by next week if all goes well, and I can then step up the distance a little. Fingers all crossed. I could've done something when I got home, jump rope or whatevs, but the brain was so fried from work that I wanted nothing to do with such nonsense.

Fun & Play: Early start meant a slow start, which is my favorite. Hubs in the AM. Productivity at DBB, but it was mind-numbing data entry that basically made me want to curl in a ball, but it was better than sheer boredom. I plowed through my 8 hours, and then GTFO to catch a little sunlight and play fetch with my happy pooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment