Wednesday, September 30

Nutrition: Fresh round of acne...why?! Could it literally be the one stupid carrot cake muffin on Monday? Shoot me.
  • 2 Larabars

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 92% quality.

Healthy Movement: Sore legs from back squats, yay! Also possibly from hot tub time last night. Core is still painfully tight. UGH.

Fun & Play: DBB productivity & sense of accomplishment: doing a co-op tax return with ZERO HELP for the first time! Weekend getaways.

Nature: Immense sadness at the lack of autumn trails in my life. FB is filled with runner friends' pictures of the colorful woods, and it physically hurts to look at them and know that I won't have a weekend full of wooded, glorious trail bliss to soak up like I usually do. It hurts, and so badly. So I decided to quit moping and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I booked a tiny pet-friendly cabin the weekend of Wild Duluth and sent an email to the volunteer coordinator, requesting a dog-friendly position. It wasn't in my plans, but I've gotta find a way to get to the woods.

AND I have Lisa T booked for a quick mini-getaway this coming weekend, too! CANNOT believe it worked out. HOORAY!

This has lifted my attitude greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment