Wednesday, October 7

Nutrition:
2 larabars
Pint AZ
Rice spaghetti (a T&S taste test: good!)

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 86% quality. Tossed & turned for a long time, before caving and getting back up to take NyQuil. Solid after that, but again hard to get up. Left work a couple hours early to nap, 3-430p.

Healthy Movement: The cold that began yesterday is now in full force. Awesome fun times. (By which I mean: god dammit, I hate being sick.) I was fine most of the day, but by 2p I was slow & stupid & my face bones all hurt. I had a DayQuil with me, but I prefer to listen to my body. If I give it the rest it's demanding, that more energy it can devote to fighting this thing, and I'll be healthier sooner. 

Fun & Play: Busy day at DBB doing a big wide variety of tasks. Quiet house in which to rest. Hubs home!

No comments:

Post a Comment