Wednesday, October 21

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • rice crackers

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 92% quality. Slept like an angel until about 4a, then happily snuggled back in, but then the critters got restless: gah.

Healthy Movement: Core is about the same as yesterday morning: tight. Not liking stairs.Went LCSPing anyway, see whether this thing is really getting any better: it's really not. I then went ahead and read some terrible stuff about tendinosis that makes me worry I may need to spend the entire winter not-running. I'm surprisingly okay with that, because it means more time for lifting. But...that's my social time with friends, dang it.

Fun & Play: Coffee. My taxy bosses = bomb dig. Fetch on another gorgeous evening. Time to read after knocking out like one chore. A super addictive book!

No comments:

Post a Comment