Tuesday, October 6

Nutrition: Made my breakfast sausage tonight for everyone on the Train & Stay: yummmmm!
  • 2 Larabars

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 90% quality. Woke to hubs coming home at like 1a. Yuck, poor guy.

Healthy Movement: James approved my T&S plan, and gave extra attention to massage, since it feels like that (plus time) has been the biggest key (to me). Session was pretty good, nothing stellar but it's so lovely to have things feel right. Left ham did make me shifty on some of the squats. Left shoulder thing seems significantly better, though it's usually TGUs on Thursday that bother it anyway. More sitting than usual due to IA. Managed a quick game of fetch with the pooches.

Fun & Play: NSS day! Much fun times doing good work. Session. Impact Alexandria: funny, entertaining, good reminders. It was gratifying to recognize a lot of his themes in what NSS does each & every day. I'm right where I belong, and to have zero doubt about that is a feeling so significant, I can't even attempt to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment