Tuesday, October 20

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars
  • rice noodles

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 87% quality. Up early for no good reason. Couldn't even blame the dogs.

Healthy Movement: Core still pretty tight. Felt much better after James, but still tight enough to make me hesitant throughout the day. Fine for session. Finally feel I'm recovering at most things there, but running is going to be such a total do-over in terms of frequency, distance, etc. Sad.

Fun & Play: Rather than going to work early (despite it being a beloved NSS day), I used my extra morning time to read: lovely! NSS day. Dustin time. Timmy in my session. A good session. Little doses of progress in a hugely draining project. Fetch with the pooches on another beautiful night. Hubs stepping up to deal with renter issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment