Sunday, October 4

Nutrition: Acne is pretty bad. I hate this.
  • 1 Larabar
  • malt vinegar seasoning

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 1015p-6a, 86% quality. Arrived home late & hungry, so went to bed late.

Healthy Movement: Zero after-effects from yesterday's miles: whew! Did a lifting workout and could tell in the warm-up the core was much improved even from Thursday. Felt good enough all around to give the ham a test. Back squats were a big success: felt good and strong and RIGHT. Rest not quite as successful, but significantly better than last week's effort. I then met up my BB for a walk at LCSP with the pooches. Still some vague tightness but nothing like it was even a week ago. Didn't have any later effects, either. Hooray!

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Feeling good. Silent house. Cool bright sunny day. Successful lifting. Time with my BB in my second home (which I didn't visit even once in September). Delighted pooches. BK chitchat. LT chitchat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment