Saturday, October 17

Nutrition: Tried eating extra to get energy after the crappy sleep; didn't work.
  • 2 Larabars
  • tons of coffee

Sleep: 6.5 (!) hours in bed, 930p-4a, 61% quality. Not nearly long enough, regular wake-ups from Hanky shifting around, noisy neighbors, a brain worried about sleeping through the too-early alarm. Ugh.

Healthy Movement: Standing most of the day, other than while I was driving around. Body feeling okay, wishing I were running - even wishing I were racing, surprisingly. Extremely tired; left my volunteering gig to board dogs and crashed without meaning to.

Fun & Play: WD races. Hanging outside all day long on a perfect fall day. Chitchat with my fellow runner peeps. Toting dogs along not being my WORST idea. Meeting many other dogs. Helping runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment