Saturday, October 10

Nutrition:
  • Larabars
  • Pint AZ

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 945p-515a, 72% quality. Up a bit late due to Train & Stay excitement. Slept quite solidly. Afternoon nap, around 130-3p or so.

Healthy Movement: Up dark & early for my solo walk up Ely's Peak, along the ridge, and back. 'Twas beautimonious. Body was great except for a little slip at the bottom on my way back, my right foot gave forward just a bit on a large rock, and that sent my upper body backward to offset, which meant my right core was screaming. Lazy rest of day. Did work the core a bit with stretching, massage, and trying to dig a TB in with the help of the wall.

Fun & Play: Sunrise on Ely's. Surprising Mike & Mike by beating them up and letting them discover me. Mostest gorgeousest peakest colors I've ever seen. Nap. Quiet time reading outside on the deck, with fake ice cream, while the boys went running (at a park rather boring, nothing to miss there). Fun chitchat.

No comments:

Post a Comment