Friday, October 9

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars
  • Rice noodles

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 945p-530a, 84% quality. In late due to ROUS fun. NyQuil needed.

Healthy Movement: Decent. Core perhaps no worse than yesterday, but no better. Sitting for 3 hours to Barnum was better than I expected. Walked by myself along the river, stopping many times to take pictures. Felt fine on the core, but rough on the brain, wanting to run very badly.

Fun & Play: NSS! Train & Stay. Beautiful leaves. Perfect weather. Cozy cabin. I sat for a spell down by the river, where it was quiet and drifting along lazily. I pulled up a rock and told the river about all the sad things in my life right now, all the tiny little losses that are chipping away at my me-ness. And then I wiped away my tears and told it about the little silver linings I've found in the losses, that time to talk being one of them. Had I been running, my connection to my second mother wouldn't have run so deep. It filled my bucket at least partway back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment