Wednesday, September 24

Nutrition: Fuck it, I'm done tracking. I clearly eat enough, and it's annoying the hell out of me to track it. DONE. 
  • 530a-eggs, chicken sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-Larabar
  • 1130-hot dog w/ stir fry veg, SB&J toast
  • 215p-Larabar
  • 330-cocoa banana chips dipped in SB
  • 6-baby carrots w/ guac, carnitas & guac on rice crackers
  • 550 P, 850 F, 850 C = 2250 total

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 98% quality. Solid, woke naturally, though I felt like I could have dozed much longer.

Healthy Movement: Core is just slightly improved from yesterday, not as fierce, but still felt on every step, unless I walked funny. Icing, stretching, massaging, crying. Sad sad sad. Perfect fall day and I'm barely able to fetch my stupid groceries. 

Fun & Play: Being to work early and having computer time (rather than work time, I guess). FB fun. BB chitchat. Ran into a Sauk friend and truly enjoyed our chat, didn't want it to end, basically the opposite of most grocery convos. 

Temperance: Would you believe I heard a TS Finance peep was leaving, and I felt guilty that I won't be there to cover for him? I just feel badly for the peeps left who will have to shoulder it, when they're already smashed down. 

Stress Management: Renters. What a fucking headache they are. PSA: live within your means so you can pay for your life, and for the love of whatever god you choose, do what you say you're going to do

No comments:

Post a Comment