Wednesday, September 2

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 2
  • second breakfast at restaurant (sketchy on prep, probably some soybean oil)

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed 9p-530a, 80% quality. Woke a few times, but always easily back.

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling about the same as yesterday, plus some added quad soreness due to front squats. Did my PT before leaving for work and again and bedtime, as prescribed. Area was very tender today, a reaction to all the manipulation, I'd say. 

Fun & Play: My morning PT involved laying on the couch to hang my leg off the side, so my head was resting on Hanky's rump, bonus attention which he loved. Beautiful misty sunrise on my commute. Productive day. Lunch with the parents and an awesome aunt. Knocked out dad's monthly bookwork. BB chitchat. Goofy Hank antics. Hubs time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment