Wednesday, September 16

Nutrition: Here we go. Tracking intake for maybe a week to make sure I'm eating enough. Lawd, I hate doing this.
  • 6a: eggs, [industrial, super fatty] bacon, tapioca toast, coffee w/ coconut milk
  • lots more coffee
  • 9-Larabar
  • 1115-hot dog w/ veg stir fry
  • 130p-banana, smoked almonds
  • 445-macadamias
  • (530-tire/rope workout)
  • 615-chicken w/ mustard, fruit, SB&J toast, bootch
  • 1950 cal: 450p, 750c, 750f

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 81% quality. Woke a couple times, even h/s/g at 330a, but fell back easily enough.

Healthy Movement: Body feels decent, though lower back is a bit tight (I blame DBB desk setup). Used The Stick on IT band in the morning, owie. Decided that even though the end of the day meant a shot brain & aching feet, I would normally be LCSP-ing with HH despite that, so I should do something. So I did. But fuuuuck, do I ever miss the woods.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Quiet, solo office, which also means I can play whatevah I want on Pandora; spent the morning in pop, the afternoon in the heaviest metal. Some FB silliness. A bit of time outside. Hubs time. Pets time.

No comments:

Post a Comment