Tuesday, September 23

Nutrition:
  • 5a-eggs, chicken sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 815-Larabar
  • 1045-fruit, Larabar
  • 1215p-chicken, potatoes, veg
  • 245-apple
  • 5-apple, rice crackers
  • (6-hike)
  • 630-bacon jerky, crackers
  • 450 p, 1075 c, 500 f, 2025 total

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 82% quality.

Healthy Movement: Muthafucking OWIE. The right core hurt all night, yelling every time I rolled over. It's just as bad as it was after its first freakout a month ago. Hurt to stretch, did it anyway; hurt to massage, did not do it. Iced. Worst tightness was after sitting, with some slight improvement after a dozen steps or so, but still enough to alter my gait. Sitting was a relief for the core, but made the rest of the body antsy. On drive home, stopped at & climbed up Inspiration Peak. I discovered that turning in my right root, pigeon-toed, the pain is gone. That's taking the work off the strained spot, I guess. Pain is mostly felt on the back, down into outside hip, but stretching also makes the front scream. This sucks so badly; I don't understand how it's not getting better with a month of PT.

Fun & Play: My tax peeps are a great fun bunch. Silly texts with my trail besties. Inspiration Peak was gorgeous. The house was silent.

Stress Management: Injury fears. Absent, working hubs. Being told my renters were a topic of the town city council meeting, possible drugs, what the hell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment