Tuesday, September 15

Nutrition: Starting to wonder if the many injuries could be partially attributed to low calories. I feel like I eat plenty, but I may track for a while just to rule that out. (UGH to tracking.)

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 95% quality. I wouldn't call it that good, but it was decent.

Healthy Movement: Still feeling some all-over fatigue, a slow brain, etc. Got to James nice & early in the day so that my IT band fears were soothed early on, and Dustin was relieved of that duty. Session actually went well, much much better than I expected based on the brain state.

Fun & Play: NSS day. James. Dustin. Worked a long day to catch up on my work and make up for James, and I just plain loved it anyway; that place is home. I enjoy DBB, but I fucking LOVE being at NSS. I so look forward to the day I can be full-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment