Thursday, September 17

Nutrition: Whelp, today I made sure I wouldn't be low on calories: entire bag o' chips in mah bellay!

  • 545a-eggs, bacon, tapioca toast, coffee w/ CM
  • lots more coffee
  • (deadlifting fun)
  • 915-Larabar
  • 1115-hot dog w/ stir-fry veg
  • 130p-bootch, raw cashews
  • 3-Larabar 
  • 6-carnitas & potato chips
  • total 2550: p 400, c 1550, f 600

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 79% quality. Woke h/s/g at 3a, but not enough to need to get up.

Healthy Movement: Lower back has remained tight, felt it on some of the deadlifts where I wasn't locking out perfectly at the top, but when my focus was there, it was fine. Left hamstring has a little more stretch ROM, yet it felt tighter during deadlifts. Also still have a slightly-tweaked left shoulder muscle (not the James-worthy issue from before, something new!). BK canceled the trail work (not needed), which freed me up to do whatever, perhaps a walk in the woods. But I kind of hate walking in the woods when it's because I can't run. I want to fucking RUN, yo. Instead I parked my ass on the deck, enjoying the cool sunshine with a funny podcast in my ears. That was nice. And I did my PT like it was a second workout.

Fun & Play: NSS day! Early-morning session with the birthday girl. Working on the NSS website: fun! BB chitchat. HB chitchat & 2nd breakfast plans. BK chitchat. HH chitchat.

I love my peeps so very much. And I miss them all so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment