Saturday, September 26

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars
  • pint AZ (and, I'm out: addicting!)

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 83% quality. Wish the pooches had let me sleep in longer.

Healthy Movement: Body about the same, perhaps slight improvement in core, not there on every step, but still a frustrating 90% or so. Lazy & sitting all day besides PT, until I found motivation to do something. Core was worse after supper, possibly due to those carries. Ugh, come the fuck ON, you stupid jerk! Heal!!

Fun & Play: Tiny dose of hubs time. Visit to MB with my BB & GP. Lovely visit in a beautiful home with fantabulous people. Really the best way I could've spent my morning. Laziness, soaking up some sunshine. Podcast hilarity. Reading. Fun workout solution. Snuggly pets. ROUS date solidified (and I don't have to host [read: clean my house]!). Some FB silliness.

Temperance: Less lonely today, thanks to the morning visits. But still a struggle. I need a hug, and someone to remind me I've been through many running injuries now, and I'm still a runner, and this is merely another on the list, and missing the Train & Stay is sad, but it's not the end of the world, but most of all that they FEEL FOR ME and I'm not an asshole for being so dejected over this when life could be so much worse. I'm tired of the three main thoughts in my head that declare this is the end of the world, but no one cares, and I'm all alone. I don't want this to spiral down into depression, but it's taking all my willpower to stay afloat, and I could use some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment