Monday, September 21

Nutrition: My skin is freaking out. Hulksmash my own face?
  • 545-eggs, chicken sausage, Slawsa, tapioca toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 845-larabar
  • 11-larabar
  • (lifting)
  • 115p-hot dog, stir fry veg, carrot cake muffin
  • 230-rice crackers
  • 445-apple, macadamia nuts
  • (545-run)
  • 7-macadamia nuts
  • 8-apple, pint AZ
  • total 1900: 500 p, 550 f, 850 c

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 80% quality. Pretty solid.

Healthy Movement: Feeling fairly good. A fantastic session. A run that began perfectly, but ended with right core pain just as fierce as the first time, but earlier. I was working to NOT LIMP back to my car. Fuck. At home I stretched (hurt like hell), iced, and the hot-tubbed (while eating fake ice cream to ice from the inside [okay, not really, but yes to eating fake ice cream in the hot tub]).

Fun & Play: A fantastic day at NSS with my peeps. Session with my chief. 40 minutes of perfection on the Andes trails.

Stress Management: This core thing, no better than a month ago, and the Train & Stay in just 2.5 weeks. How on earth can I go do that when 3 miles takes me down? What the fuck can I do?

Plus: a shitty friend + a hubs beginning his shitty work schedule + running injury  = sad, lonely girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment