Friday, September 4

Nutrition: As my running has been cut out, my appetite has also dropped.I have sometimes reminded myself I should be a little careful about over-indulging, but I haven't really felt the urge to do so. I'm just...less hungry. I can FEEL the difference. Interesting.
  • 2 Larabars

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 77% quality.

Healthy Movement: Feeling markedly better without the running, but I miss it like an addict. Had PT appointment with James who prescribed continued rest until I see him again on Tuesday. GAH. While I was there, I asked about the hamstring tear, and learned that "leave it alone" was the absolutely wrong course of action. I shall now be adding hamstring-related PT to my twice-daily core-related PT, and resuming shoulder PT whenever it flares up, like it did today. Pretty soon Imma have to get up at 4am just to work on all my problem areas. Dafuq, body?!

Fun & Play: A good day at NSS. Like, I was productive and useful and valued, and the day flew by. I wanted to hug everyone all day long; I was just filled to overflowing with love for that place and those people, and MAN, I couldn't be more thrilled to be there. It is my home, with my tribe. Lovelovelove. Later, at home, sheer laziness. Started a 500-page book as my weekend replacement for running.

No comments:

Post a Comment