Friday, September 18

Nutrition: Yesterday I overate carbs. Today, fats. Tomorrow, protein?
  • 6a-eggs, bacon, toast, coffee
  • Little more coffee
  • 830-Larabar 
  • 1030-cashews
  • 1230p-eggs, ham, potatoes (Trav's)
  • 330-cashews
  • 630-fried egg sandwich topped with cheeze & carnitas, decaf
  • 2100 calories: 700 p, 800 f, 600 c

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 80% quality. Pretty solid, though the alarm had to wake me.

Healthy Movement: Body feels decent. Massaging IT band in the morning showed several spots of tenderness. Saw James and he asked me which spot was most troublesome and I said the IT band was most worrisome, and he said he wasn't worried about that at all. What?! Perhaps an under-reaction, but a nice counter-balance to what my brain's been saying. He told me to run this weekend, keep it short and easy, keep up the stretch/massage/ice combo, and come back on Friday. Fingers crossed!

Fun & Play: NSS day! James. Second breakfast with Holea, lovely hearing about her trip. BB brought me eggs! Silent house. Coloring. Deer in the backyard, and spazzing dogs because of it. Weekend plans to include volunteering with my besties, and that is IT: perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment