Wednesday, August 12

Nutrition: Hot dogs have < 2% corn syrup solids.
  • Larabars: 2
  • rice crackers
  • amazing smoked almonds (and lots of 'em!)

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 77% quality. Better than that; woke at 4a & fell back, 5a & dozed.

Healthy Movement: Still stiff getting out of bed. Shoulder is better; really seems like the rib got pulled out of place again and I was able to push it back down (on Monday), which seems odd to do, but that's exactly what James was doing, so I just saved myself some dinero! Legs got heavy standing at tax firm all day with little movement and no breaks (worked through lunch to make up for Monday). Trails with Heidi were lovely. Legs a bit heavy, but they came around. Ham stayed on the tight side but still seems a bit improved.

Fun & Play: Finally had the boss man around to get me moving again at DBB. I feel like a productive member of society again! Emailed my NSS peeps asking for their morning Caribou order. Best, deepest convo in a while out on the trails with Heidi, covering everything that has been dogging me lately. So happy to have her!

No comments:

Post a Comment