Tuesday, August 25

Nutrition:
  • 2 Larabars
  • bag olive oil potato chips
  • lotta smoked almonds

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 91% quality. Been getting a LOT of good, solid, quality sleep lately, but still I need the alarm to fully wake me. Gah, why?

Healthy Movement: Tight right core again in the AM, better by mid-day. Body felt okay, nothing new going on, but the session felt pretty crappy. Like everything was hard and the neurons just weren't firing like they should. By 3p, I decided to bail on Andes and take some bonus rest. BK had company today, so I didn't feel too bad ditching him. And I'd rather be feeling better for our Thursday outing and then my weekend, instead of running myself into the ground now and dragging ass for three days. Trying not to feel super frustrated, but I am. (Hence the entire bag of chips on the drive home from the grocery store: maybe calories can fix this!)

Fun & Play: NSS. Buddy time. Instead of miles, I went home and hammocked with a book, and I may have even fallen asleep for a while there. Beyond lovely. Hubs time. Pet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment