Thursday, August 6

Nutrition: Somehow I managed to bring zero Larabars today. UUUGGGHHHH. Luckily, sweet Holea gave back the treat I'd brought her, a CB cup, so I survived. BARELY. As I ran hills, I was highly distracted by how hungry I was! Made sure to load up at supper. Lots of recovery needed, yo.
  • olive oil potato chips

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 79% quality. Woke to loud active dogs at like 1a for whatever stupid reason, but fell back easily. Weird dreams in the early AM again.

Healthy Movement: Calves were extremely tight when I got up, walking-funny levels of tightness. I would say that's a delayed effect from the uphills on Tuesday. Deadlifts on the trap bar felt better than last week's; hammie cooperates if I keep them rather squatty, so I guess I will. Super pull-up PR, shot right past 23 to 24! Ran downhills after work, and they felt great, which was most excellent, as they nearly didn't happen.

Fun & Play: Great day at NSS (but aren't they all?)! Fabulous session. Picture with the NSS crew, I'm actually part of the company, yee haw! BB & BK chitchat. Fun run. Fetch. Hubs chitchat. Sunshine & a rainbow. Happy kittehs. Cool air and open windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment