Thursday, August 27

Nutrition:

  • 2 Larabars
  • half cheezecake


Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 94% quailty. SOLID.

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling better than I have been. Movement in session was significantly better than Tuesday. Hooray! Went to Andes to cruise with BK & DQ, but that tight right core turned into serious pain. Bad. Wincing. Freaking. Stretching did not offer a relief, but more pain. This is the same area I had problems last year (but right, not left), but that came on slowly and never felt this sharp. Worrisome.

Fun & Play: Gave Dustin his thank-you gift, and he loved it. Received unhappy NSS news, but my input was requested, which made me feel valued; I appreciate that so very much. I like being useful! Had some silliness there at the end of the day. Before the core/hip got so crank, I was enjoying the technical challenge of Andes. Pets desperately in love with me. Hubs time.


No comments:

Post a Comment