Thursday, August 13

Nutrition:
  • 1 Larabar
  • Pint AZ

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 87% quality. Solid, but somehow still not quite enough.

Healthy Movement: Stiff & sore lower legs out of bed, decided for me that I should skip hills tonight. For some reason I still packed the gear, just in case, and that worked well because Timmy forgot her workout clothes at home, so I had an outfit for her! Saved the day like a superhero! My session was fan-fucking-tastic: TWENTY-FIVE RING PULL-UPS. And I'm telling you, it could've been 26, that's how great they were feeling. But my plan is to keep it at 25 (unless I can't of course) andinstead boost the reps on the following sets. Because what if I could do 25x4, like HOLY SHIT what if I could?!

Fun & Play: A fantabulous day at NSS; seriously wonderful. Productive, fun, times. SO HAPPY to be there. Great evening packing up camping things. Little nervous we won't get moving on time tomorrow, as hubs was all tied up with a project that could've waited until AFTER our weekend, but whatevs, we'll make it work. Interesting to see how clearly Hanky knows we are planning to leave, and how upset he is, and very fun imagine how DELIGHTED he'll be when he realizes he's coming with. How can such a dumb & foolish dog also be so damned smart at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment