Sunday, August 23

Nutrition: I managed to not eat cheezecake for breakfast, although I was sorely tempted, lemme tellya. I certainly ate it pre-lifting, though! The hubs made smoked almonds - same delish flavor as Greg's, but they weren't as crunchy - maybe not the right raw almonds. We'll keep trying!
  • cheezecake

Sleep: 6.5 hours in bed, 1145p-615a, 64% quality. In late due to night run & late shower. Hanky let me sleep in nearly an extra hour, so that helped, but nap time was a necessity FO SHO: 1245-230p, mostly solid, with the kittehs.

Healthy Movement: Tight lower legs, right more so than left, but a touch better than they were most of last week. Left shoulder better than yesterday, but worse than Friday. Right core is now tight like the left one plagued me a year ago - what the hell? Lifting went okay, better than I expected when the warm-up felt like garbage. Managed to find a shortened-ROM that let me RDL without hamstring anger, and thus feel like I was actually accomplishing something for the backside. Here we glu-utes, here we go!

Fun & Play: Lazy morning. Chores knocked out. Lifting. Cheezecake. SB&J French toast. Nap time. Cooking with the hubs. Cool, pleasant weather. BK chitchat that included TWO invites to Andes this week! Hip, hip, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment