Monday, August 31

Nutrition:
  • Larabars: 1
  • Numerous smoked almonds

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 76% quality. Felt much better; woke around 445a & dozed there onward, but don't recall any other wake-ups.

Healthy Movement: Hip is about where it was yesterday. Crap! Was really hoping it would have taken another giant leap forward. Hurt more after prolonged sitting unless I was stretched out, like in a recliner. Can't get in to see James until Friday. Mutha. Fuck. Also some tightness in both upper arms, rather weird.

Fun & Play: Slow-moving morning. Productivity at DBB. BK chitchat on Superior logistics. Lots of reading (one has SO much more time for it when not running). Devoted pets. 

Temperance: I instigated the BK chat to give him a heads-up on the hip; should he hear or see that I'm not running, I don't want him to freak out. But he breezed right by it. None of my DMers have shown any concern. There was no Dustin to cry to on Friday. I avoided a breakdown with the hubs. It's feeling weird not to whine & gnash about I; I do crave some sympathy and reassurance. And yet, wise me knows that it's just one more stupid hash mark in the injury tally that will likely never stop until I do, so I am trying to focus on the big picture and see this for the tiny blip it is. Trying to find some resilience to carry me through. It's not easy. And with the hubs now commencing his statewide tour of manure pits, I'm a little worried about my ability to keep my shit together, not get crushed under a narrow perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment