Monday, August 3

Nutrition: Got some acne stacking up from the iffy weekend. Le sigh.
  • Larabars: 2
  • super dee duper smoked almonds

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 79% quality. Took a while to fall asleep; woke at 2a but fell back; woke at 4a & dozed in/out until I gave up. Cats were a little obnoxious. Got up a bit tired, which sucks, as I had SUCH a great streak going!

Healthy Movement: Lower body aching pretty good getting out of bed. Bit of upper-body tightness as well. Glutes are sore in a good way. Lower-left back is a touch tight. This sure seems like an awful lotta problems, doesn't it? I blame the tire flips and standing a bit awkwardly much of the day at DBB. Went to LCSP determined to run every single hill, no walking, push myself up them & get a baseline for August 1, before I spend the month doing hill work. It was a bit easier than I expected, mostly since I ran slow & easy to ensure I could do it. Body ached pretty good the rest of the night: glutes, hams, low back.

Fun & Play: Cool morning. Errands knocked out at noon, yet still time for coworker chitchat. FB silliness. GP chitchat. LCSP peacefulness & a successful mental win. BK chitchat. Hubs chitchat.

No comments:

Post a Comment